When I read or remember Jesus miracles in the New Testament, I’m always quick to think, “How can these people NOT believe.” Jesus is right there with them, they can physically see him, and he is saving people right and left! It SEEMS like it’d be easier to believe or follow Jesus if he was actual present and here, but that isn’t/wasn’t necessarily the case. Today, Jesus gives us so many reasons to believe and he is full of promises- always keeping his promises. Because I’ve heard about Jesus miracle of turning water into wine so many times, I tend to forget or look past the significance that truly is. It’s been good for me and will continue to be through the study of John to meditate on the miracles and think deeply about the true significance they each are.
I enjoyed reading everyone’s perspectives and what they learned through John 2. Good points!!
No comments:
Post a Comment