Saturday, September 10, 2011

John 1 Kara T.

Hello everyone, let me first introduce myself because I did a poor job in the first week of the blog, I am Christine's youngest sister and now live in st john indiana with my husband, four year old twin boys, and 1 year old daughter. I recently have resigned from the teaching profession to attempt at the new career of being a stay at home mom. Okay on to much more important life information....the Bible. What has struck me this week and something I have been thinking about recently is the Grace of God that enables me to see the light and feel drawn to the light. I am really struck by how the world/ darkness does not even recognize they are in the dark or need the light and the fact that Jesus loves them means little to them because they do not recognize their need for love from Jesus. I really liked your comment, April, that said "people are recieving the light even if they don't know it." This is so true through nature, science (I taught science for 7 years and have a hard time seeing how scientist sit so far in the dark), and anything visible in this world. Grace is trully awe inspiring and amazing.

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment