Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miracles of God

I believe that Jesus is exhibiting his power as God. It is through his miracles that lead people to believe his word. What amazing miracle
S he has performed. They teach us of his character as a trusted leader. In the passage it talks about how Jesus reveals his glory. He shows his disciples the glory and power of God so that they can build trust and faith in him. And In turn, through these stories we to can build our faith in him.

In our time we may not see these types of miracles, however, small miracles from God do exsist. I feel so fortunate to be a believer. I am a better person by knowing and loving him. As I get older and experience more of life, I learn that I need him more and more. I see people around me that don't know him and it reminds me of who I am and who I always want to be... A follower of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment