Sunday, August 21, 2011

Start of Introductions

I am going to start putting introductions on the blog a few at a time when I have a free minute - enjoy getting to know each other!  Hope you are getting excited to study John - for a sneak peek look at John 20:30-31 where John states his purpose in writing this book - that we "may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God AND that by believing you may have life in His name." Start to ponder what it means to believe that Jesus is Christ and what it means to have life in His name.


Julie Webb
Hello ladies! I'm looking forward to doing this bible study with you and getting to know you a little bit through it. I am Christine's aunt and love that she's doing this for us. I am married to Bill, a construction worker, and we have four kids, the youngest who is starting her second year at the university of Pittsburgh. So we are learning the beginnings of being empty nesters. I work at an alternative school her in southeastern PA as a counselor for at risk teenagers, so regularly feel wiped out and in need of some spiritual refreshment! Cheers!
April Augsburger
I'm a first year school social worker at Garfield Elementary in Danville. I am looking forward to the experiences and challenges ahead. I'm going on year #3 of living in Champaign. My family is my biggest fan :) And I also love all the family I have here in Champaign!

Allyson Sanborn
I have been married for 11 years to my best friend, Sky.  We have two awesome daughters, Averhy (7) and Eden (4). I feel so blessed to have the best of 2 worlds - I'm a stay-at-home mom most of the time, but I also run my own photography business. In my "free time" (whatever that is!!), I enjoy singing on the praise team at our church, getting fit at CrossFit C-U, and just spending time with friends. I'm looking forward to this study and growing closer to God while developing friendships with other godly women!

No comments:

Post a Comment