Lindsey Minnick
Christine and I became friends through our kids. I have two daughters, Lauren who is 9 and Marin who just turned 5. My husband and I own 3 restaurants in Champaign and Mahomet which he runs. My daytime job is working as a pharmaceutical representative with Johnson & Johnson.Callie Collins
Hi Ladies! I am a friend of Christine's, from Mahomet. I'm married to Chad, and we have 2 little girls. Addison (6) has just started first grade, and Brodie (2) is my little side kick. I'm a stay-home mom, and I have an www.etsy.com web business where I sell the most successful of my creations for my girls. My husband's job creates a unique dynamic for our family. It requires lots of travel as he is the head of sales for his company for the Caribbean and Latin America. The toughest parts of this are the long weeks where the girls and I are alone, the perks are the times when we (or just me!) get to travel with him. He and I leave for Panama this Friday. I have participated in a couple of Christine's online studies now, and I really enjoy the format. I'm looking forward to learning together.Emily Tira
Hi! My name is Emily Tira. In June of 2000, I married my high school sweetheart, Brian who works for State Farm in Bloomington, IL. We have three great kids: Lillian (7), Ellis (5) and Claire (3). Although I have held several positions in the field of Special Education, I currently hold the title of stay-at-home mom, quite possibly the most important, rewarding, exhausting, and difficult job I have ever had or ever will have. I love the white sand beaches, traveling and spending time with family at "home" in Coal City, IL. When I grow up, I want to play the violin. I am really excited to develop some new friendships with you all and see what God has in store for me/us in this study.



No comments:
Post a Comment