Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More introductions

Kristen Murphy

Hello ladies!  I'm so excited to be joining you on this journey.  I got involved with this study through my friend April Hoffmeister.  April and I met in Memphis, TN and have continued our friendship as we now live in different states.  Currently, I live in Oklahoma City, OK with my husband Mike. An interesting fact about myself, I love to bake and sample cupcakes!!!!

Kara Granadino
Hello everyone, Christine and I met when I  became her Hairstylist.  I have lived in Mahomet for 9 years.  My husband Greg and I have been married 11 years in September.  We have three kids, Gage 9, Kenadi 6 and Kalista 3.  As I mentioned before I am a hairstylist at Images downtown Mahomet.  I am also a nurse and have worked in several different areas over the last 10 years.  I currently work for Jeremy (Christine's husband) at his laser clinic in Paxton.  I enjoy reading, spending time with friends and family, and shopping! 
April Hoffmeister
 I am currently a stay-at home mom with two children, Grafton (6) & Avery (4).  My husband, Dean, and I have been married for almost 10 years.  I am very thankful that I have been able to stay home with my kids for the past three years.  My educational background is in mathematics.  I have mostly taught courses at the college-level, but I have also been a high school teacher.  I enjoy spending time with my family & friends, searching for antiques, making jewelry, reading, baking, and exercising.  I look forward to learning more about each of you through this experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment